top of page

If you are in urgent need of medical care, please call 911. 

Non-urgent concerns to do with health care advice, please call HealthLink BC at 811.

I need HELP with?

I need help with food for myself or my family

Please contact the Food Program Coordinator to register for the food bank or to receive emergency groceries. 


I need grief or caregiving support

Please contact the Home Hospice Coordinator if you are a caregiver in need of respite and support or if you are struggling with loss and grief.  

Bi-weekly Grief Support Group
(on Gabriola)


BC Bereavement Helpline Support

Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm

Toll free: 1-877-779-2223

I need help navigating support services

If you are need of help with Income Assistance, Community Supports regarding Homelessness, Substance Use, Mental Health or other issues please contact:

Angela Pounds
Social Worker 

Cathy Fox

Community Mental Health and Addictions Nurse

Pathways Square.png
Gabriola's online directory to help you access locally available help for your health and wellness needs.
If you are in crisis please call the 24hr
Vancouver Island Crisis line at 1‑888-494-3888
bottom of page