ThinkGiving is a grassroots fundraising campaign for People for a Healthy Community.
On Oct. 1, 2013 PHC launched a ten-day fundraising campaign with the goal of increasing regular monthly donations by 1,000—that’s ten-times-ten-times-ten—by encouraging all Gabriolans to commit to a minimum $10/month donation by October 10th, 2013.
Imagine 1,000 Gabriolans donating $10 on 10/10/2013: $10×1000 or 10x10x10x10=$10,000.
Imagine 1,000 Gabriolans committing to donate $10 per month: 10x1000x12=$120,000.
Imagine 1,000 Gabriolans each asking one friend to donate $10.
Please make a $10/month donation to PHC between October 1 to 10, 2013 and watch our imagination become a reality.
To learn about other ways you can support PHC throughout the year go to our Home page and click on “Support Us”.
Other ways to support our campaign:
- Watch PHC’s ThinkGiving campaign video
- Spread the word by sharing the ThinkGiving video campaign on Facebook, blogs, newsletters, emails to friends, etc…
- Join the PHC Thinkgiving Campaign events page on Facebook — Follow the campaign updates, invite friends, etc.
Your help today:
• Helps keep our Gabriola Food Bank open and operating
• Helps keep our Food Bank gardens growing
• Helps ensure that PHC continues to offer Monday, Tuesday, and Friday free soup socials
• Supports the Seniors’ garden program
• Supports the Circle of Care program for seniors
• Helps keep Gabriolan seniors connected though the seniors’ monthly luncheon
• Supports free counseling and outreach
• Supports caregivers support groups
• Helps link landlords with tenants on Gabriola
• Supports Moms ‘n Babes program
• Supports seniors’ comfort on computers programs
• Supports Transportation Tuesdays for seniors
Thanks for your support.